Prohibited Items Policy
The following items are not permitted at our venues.
- Outside food (with the exception of those having a food allergy) and beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Laser pens or laser products
- Noise making devices (horns, whistles etc.)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Fireworks, sparklers, or any other incendiary device
- Firearms, illegal weapons of any kind or any item that can be construed as a weapon
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Virginia Rep management
Virginia Rep management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. Virginia Rep is NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged. Possession of prohibited items may be grounds for ejection from the property. Items confiscated at entry may not be returned.