Theatre Trip: Scotland
May 15 - 23, 2016
Artistic Director, Bruce Miller, and Managing Director, Phil Whiteway, invite you to join them on a spectacular tour of Scotland!
Virginia Rep’s 2016 fundraising trip features an in-depth look at Edinburgh, one of Europe’s great capital cities, and includes the Scottish Highlands, a region with a fascinating history, ancient landscapes and magnificent monuments. You won’t want to miss this captivating trip to stunning Scotland!
Trip Flyer and Reservation Form (pdf) Contains detailed information and pricing.
- Welcome dinner at The Witchery
- Full-day Edinburgh guided tour via Hop On/Hop Off motorcoach, including Edinburgh Castle
- Full-day guided tour to Stirling Castle and Aberfoyle;
- Tour Blair Castle followed by a visit to see the Leault Working Sheepdogs in action
- Morning cruise from Inverness' Dochgarroch pier on Loch Ness to visit Urquhart Castle
- Visit to Colluden Battlefield (Jacobites’ defeat)
- Traditional high tea at Boath House, described as Scotland’s most beautiful Regency Manor House
- Nevis Mountain Gondola ride for mountain-top lunch
- And much more! See flyer for full details...